Porsche Macan Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA comparison
Compare Porsche Macan and Mercedes-Benz GLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche Macan Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 40.81 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 38.39 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA Diesel top-end costs ₹ 45.84 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Macan starts at ₹ 82.82 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.01 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 18 kmpl. The Porsche Macan base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLA gets 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 134, 168 bhp engines, whereas the Porsche Macan comes in 2 Petrol 248, 355 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Porsche Macan
- Porsche Macan Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Porsche Macan
- BMW X3 Vs Porsche Macan
- BMW X5 Vs Porsche Macan
- Honda CR-V Vs Porsche Macan
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Porsche Macan
- Porsche Macan Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Porsche Macan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Porsche Macan
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun