Porsche Macan Vs Audi Q3 comparison
Compare Porsche Macan and Audi Q3
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche Macan Vs Audi Q3 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q3 starts at ₹ 41.1 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q3 costs ₹ 43.37 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q3 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 51.7 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Macan starts at ₹ 82.82 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.01 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q3 base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Porsche Macan base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q3 gets 148 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 148, 174 bhp engines, whereas the Porsche Macan comes in 2 Petrol 248, 355 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Porsche Macan and Audi Q3
The Audi Q3 and the Mercedes-Benz GLA are both due for a replacement very soon as they are both quite deep into their life cycle. The Q3 in particular is getting quite irrelevant in this segment... Read More
Related Comparison of Porsche Macan
- Porsche Macan Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Porsche Macan
- BMW X3 Vs Porsche Macan
- BMW X5 Vs Porsche Macan
- Honda CR-V Vs Porsche Macan
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Porsche Macan
- Porsche Macan Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Porsche Macan
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class Vs Porsche Macan
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review