Porsche 718 Cayman Vs Porsche Panamera comparison
Compare Porsche 718 Cayman and Porsche Panamera
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 718 Cayman Vs Porsche Panamera on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 718 Cayman starts at ₹ 1.01 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Panamera starts at ₹ 2.29 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.44 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 718 Cayman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Porsche Panamera base Petrol returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 718 Cayman gets 295 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Porsche Panamera comes in 542 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Porsche 718 Cayman
- Porsche Cayman Vs Jaguar XF
- Porsche Cayman Vs Audi TT
- Porsche Cayman Vs BMW M3
- Porsche Cayman Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Porsche Cayman Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Porsche Cayman
- Porsche Cayman Vs Porsche Panamera
- Porsche Cayman Vs Ford Mustang
- Porsche Cayman Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Porsche Cayman Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- Honda Launches 10 Years/1,20,000 Km Anytime Warranty Pack In India
- Ducati To Sell Racing Parts As Collectors' Items
- Nissan To Hike Prices Across Range By Up To 5 Per Cent From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review