Porsche 718 Cayman Vs BMW M4 comparison
Compare Porsche 718 Cayman and BMW M4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 718 Cayman Vs BMW M4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 718 Cayman starts at ₹ 1.01 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the BMW M4 starts at ₹ 1.61 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 718 Cayman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The BMW M4 base Petrol returns 11 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 718 Cayman gets 295 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the BMW M4 comes in 431 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Porsche 718 Cayman
- Porsche Cayman Vs Jaguar XF
- Porsche Cayman Vs Audi TT
- Porsche Cayman Vs BMW M3
- Porsche Cayman Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Porsche Cayman Vs Mercedes-AMG C 63 S
- Mercedes-AMG GT Vs Porsche Cayman
- Porsche Cayman Vs Porsche Panamera
- Porsche Cayman Vs Ford Mustang
- Porsche Cayman Vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- Porsche Cayman Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review