Porsche Cayenne Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE comparison
Compare Porsche Cayenne and Mercedes-Benz GLE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche Cayenne Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Cayenne starts at ₹ 1.39 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.24 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLE starts at ₹ 87.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.48 Crore for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Cayenne base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLE base Diesel returns 10 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Cayenne gets 2 Petrol 335, 541 bhp engines, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLE comes in 2 Diesel 241, 325 bhp engines.
Dec 01, 2018 01:01 PM
While the 450 petrol is the obvious performer, the 400d is my pick for all its grunt and power. Its also the right blend of sophisticated and smooth with brawny and brave. All while also giving... Read More
Related Comparison of Porsche Cayenne
- Audi A8 Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayenne Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayenne S Vs Porsche Cayenne S
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayenne Vs Porsche Panamera
- SsangYong Rexton W Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Macan Vs Porsche Cayenne
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review