Porsche Cayenne Vs Maserati Levante comparison
Compare Porsche Cayenne and Maserati Levante
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche Cayenne Vs Maserati Levante on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Cayenne starts at ₹ 1.39 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.24 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maserati Levante starts at ₹ 1.68 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.81 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Maserati Levante costs ₹ 1.71 Crore, whereas the Diesel top-end of Maserati Levante comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.82 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Cayenne base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Maserati Levante base Petrol returns 12 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 7 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Cayenne gets 2 Petrol 541, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Maserati Levante comes in 350 bhp Petrol engine and 275 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Porsche Cayenne
- Audi A8 Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayenne Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayenne S Vs Porsche Cayenne S
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayenne Vs Porsche Panamera
- SsangYong Rexton W Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Macan Vs Porsche Cayenne
Recent News and Reviews
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP’s First Ever ‘Safer Choice’ Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 77,900
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review