Porsche Cayenne Vs Land Rover Range Rover comparison
Compare Porsche Cayenne and Land Rover Range Rover
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche Cayenne Vs Land Rover Range Rover on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Land Rover Range Rover starts at ₹ 2.19 Crore and goes up to ₹ 4.21 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Land Rover Range Rover costs ₹ 2.04 Crore, whereas the Land Rover Range Rover Diesel top-end costs ₹ 4.07 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche Cayenne starts at ₹ 1.39 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.24 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Land Rover Range Rover base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 8 kmpl. The Porsche Cayenne base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Land Rover Range Rover gets 3 Petrol 557, 335, 503 bhp engines and 2 Diesel 244, 335 bhp engines, whereas the Porsche Cayenne comes in 2 Petrol 335, 541 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Porsche Cayenne
- Audi A8 Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayenne Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayenne S Vs Porsche Cayenne S
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayenne Vs Porsche Panamera
- SsangYong Rexton W Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Macan Vs Porsche Cayenne
Recent News and Reviews
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP’s First Ever ‘Safer Choice’ Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 77,900
- Holden Brand To Retire By 2021 After 72 Years Of Operation In Australia
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review