Porsche Cayenne Vs Land Rover Discovery comparison
Compare Porsche Cayenne and Land Rover Discovery
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche Cayenne Vs Land Rover Discovery on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche Cayenne starts at ₹ 1.39 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.24 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Land Rover Discovery starts at ₹ 91.03 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.06 Crore for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Land Rover Discovery costs ₹ 88.96 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Land Rover Discovery comes with a price tag of ₹ 1.28 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche Cayenne base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Land Rover Discovery base Petrol returns 9 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche Cayenne gets 2 Petrol 335, 541 bhp engines, whereas the Land Rover Discovery comes in 335 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 237, 254 bhp engines.
Jun 07, 2017 02:16 PM
The new car is claimed to be the most capable off-roader Land Rover has made. Read on to find out if that claim is justified! Read More
Related Comparison of Porsche Cayenne
- Audi A8 Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayenne Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe Vs Mercedes-Benz GLS
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayenne S Vs Porsche Cayenne S
- Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Cayenne Vs Porsche Panamera
- SsangYong Rexton W Vs Porsche Cayenne
- Porsche Macan Vs Porsche Cayenne
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review