Porsche 718 Boxster Vs BMW Z4 comparison
Compare Porsche 718 Boxster and BMW Z4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 718 Boxster Vs BMW Z4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW Z4 starts at ₹ 76.83 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 93.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche 718 Boxster starts at ₹ 1.05 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW Z4 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Porsche 718 Boxster base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW Z4 gets 2 Petrol 340, 197 bhp engines, whereas the Porsche 718 Boxster comes in 295 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Porsche 718 Boxster
- BMW Z4 Vs Porsche Boxster
- BMW X4 Vs Porsche Boxster
- Ferrari 488 GTB Vs Porsche Boxster
- Maserati GranTurismo Vs Porsche Boxster
- Porsche Boxster Vs Porsche Cayenne
- BMW Z4 Vs Jaguar F-Type
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Porsche Boxster
- BMW Z4 Vs Mercedes-AMG SLC 43
- Maserati Ghibli Vs Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe
- Kia Seltos Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- KTM 390 Adventure Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.99 Lakh
- Tesla Moves A Step Closer To Opening First European Factory With German Property deal
- Subaru Sets Mid-2030s Target To Sell Only Electric Vehicles
- Hyundai Aura: Price Expectation
- Hero Electric Flash Now Offered At Rs. 29,900
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review