Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Urus comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Lamborghini Urus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Urus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 1.82 Crore and goes up to ₹ 1.99 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Lamborghini Urus starts at ₹ 3 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 911 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Lamborghini Urus base Petrol returns 8 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 911 gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lamborghini Urus comes in 641 bhp Petrol engine.
Apr 23, 2018 08:29 PM
The Urus is the first vehicle in Lamborghini's history not to use a naturally aspirated engine, and so you get a 4-litre bi-turbo twin-scroll petrol V8 Read More
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Announces Measures To Aid Customers Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- 2020 Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Prices Revealed
- MG Motor India In Better Shape Than Most Other Players: Rajeev Chaba
- Maruti Suzuki Sells Over 7.5 Lakh BS6 Vehicles In India Ahead Of Deadline
- Coronavirus Crisis: Is Online Buying The Future of Auto Sales?
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review