Porsche 911 Vs Jaguar XJ comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Jaguar XJ
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Jaguar XJ on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 2.15 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.35 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Jaguar XJ starts at ₹ 1.31 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 911 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Jaguar XJ base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 911 gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Jaguar XJ comes in 270 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- U.S. Will Look At Sudden Acceleration Complaints Involving 500,000 Tesla Vehicles
- German Carmakers, Unions Urge More Government Help For Electric Shift
- MG ZS EV Bags 2100 Bookings In Just 27 Days; Launch Preponed
- China's Great Wall Motor Agrees To Buy General Motors' India Plant
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review