Porsche 911 Vs Ferrari 812 Superfast comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Ferrari 812 Superfast
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Ferrari 812 Superfast on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 2.15 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.35 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Ferrari 812 Superfast starts at ₹ 6.07 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 911 base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl. The Ferrari 812 Superfast base Petrol returns 7 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 911 gets 444 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ferrari 812 Superfast comes in 789 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
- Porsche 911 Carrera S Vs Porsche 911 Carrera S
- Porsche 911 Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- Porsche 911 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG GT
- Porsche 911 Vs Nissan GT-R
- Porsche 911 Vs Porsche Boxster
- Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Urus
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review