Porsche 911 Vs Audi TT comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Audi TT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Audi TT on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi TT starts at ₹ 76.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 2.15 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.35 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi TT base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Porsche 911 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi TT gets 227 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Porsche 911 comes in 444 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Dongfeng Plans Partial Sale Of PSA Stake: Report
- Aston Martin Not Actively Pursuing New Investors As Opens SUV Plant
- Mantis Electric Motorcycle Unveiled At The India Bike Week 2019
- Renault's November Sales Up By 77% Led By Strong Demand For The Triber
- Husqvarna Debuts In India With Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review