Porsche 911 Vs Audi A8 comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Audi A8
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Audi A8 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A8 starts at ₹ 1.85 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 2.15 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.35 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A8 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Porsche 911 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A8 gets 335 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Porsche 911 comes in 444 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
- Porsche 911 Carrera S Vs Porsche 911 Carrera S
- Porsche 911 Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- Porsche 911 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG GT
- Porsche 911 Vs Nissan GT-R
- Porsche 911 Vs Porsche Boxster
- Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Urus
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun