Porsche 911 Vs Audi A4 comparison
Compare Porsche 911 and Audi A4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Porsche 911 Vs Audi A4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A4 starts at ₹ 48.28 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 52.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi A4 costs ₹ 50.42 Lakh, whereas the Audi A4 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 54.56 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Porsche 911 starts at ₹ 2.15 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 2.35 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A4 base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Porsche 911 base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A4 gets 150 bhp Petrol engine and 174 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Porsche 911 comes in 444 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Porsche 911 and Audi A4
The new C-Class is lighter, lither and more agile. Its also modern, beautiful and yes - it is indeed the Baby S-Class - as its been popularly called all year long. Now it's set for launch in India. Read More
Related Comparison of Porsche 911
- Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
- Porsche 911 Carrera S Vs Porsche 911 Carrera S
- Porsche 911 Vs Aston Martin Vantage
- Porsche 911 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG GT
- Porsche 911 Vs Nissan GT-R
- Porsche 911 Vs Porsche Boxster
- Porsche 911 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Porsche 911 Vs Lamborghini Urus
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- Nissan's New CEO Says Willing To Be Fired If No Turnaround
- Global NCAP Recognises Mahindra's Efforts After XUV300 Wins 'Safer Choice' Award
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review