Nissan Terrano Vs MG ZS EV comparison
Compare Nissan Terrano and MG ZS EV
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Terrano Vs MG ZS EV on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Terrano starts at ₹ 11.27 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Terrano costs ₹ 11.23 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Terrano Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the MG ZS EV starts at ₹ 24.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 27.88 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Terrano base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The MG ZS EV base Electric returns 340 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Terrano gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines, whereas the MG ZS EV comes in 141 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan Terrano
Recent News and Reviews
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- Piaggio Launches Ape E-City In Vijayawada; Opens Its first Ape Electric Experience Centre
- Polestar Developing Next Gen Human Machine Interface With Google
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review