Nissan Terrano Vs Hyundai Kona Electric comparison
Compare Nissan Terrano and Hyundai Kona Electric
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Terrano Vs Hyundai Kona Electric on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Terrano starts at ₹ 11.27 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Terrano costs ₹ 11.23 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Terrano Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Electric version of the Hyundai Kona Electric starts at ₹ 28.04 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 28.26 Lakh for range topping Electric model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Terrano base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Hyundai Kona Electric base Electric returns 452 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Terrano gets 103 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 84, 108 bhp engines, whereas the Hyundai Kona Electric comes in 134 bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan Terrano
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Hero Passion Pro And Glamour BS6 Launched In India
- Germany's Auto Heartlands In Peril As 'Golden Age' Fades
- Made-In-India Renault Triber Launched In South Africa
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 4.89 lakh
- All-New Hero Xtreme 160R Unveiled; Launch In March 2020
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review