Nissan Terrano Vs Ford EcoSport comparison
Compare Nissan Terrano and Ford EcoSport
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Terrano Vs Ford EcoSport on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Ford EcoSport starts at ₹ 9.2 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Ford EcoSport costs ₹ 9.77 Lakh, whereas the Ford EcoSport Diesel top-end costs ₹ 13.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Terrano starts at ₹ 11.27 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Nissan Terrano costs ₹ 11.23 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Nissan Terrano comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.13 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford EcoSport base Petrol engine returns 15 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 22 kmpl. The Nissan Terrano base Petrol returns 13 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Ford EcoSport gets 121 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Nissan Terrano comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 108, 84 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Terrano and Ford EcoSport
So how does the car compare with the key rivals? The Vitara Brezza will take on the Mahindra TUV 300 (though that car doesn't necessarily have the exact same buyer profile), but in many ways the... Read More
Though the TUV300 is the new kid on the block, Ford has given the EcoSport a mild update; still, it isnt as robust looking as the Mahindra. Moreover, you cant really take away the great... Read More
Related Comparison of Nissan Terrano
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP’s First Ever ‘Safer Choice’ Award
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Volkswagen Golf GTD Teased
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 77,900
- Holden Brand To Retire By 2021 After 72 Years Of Operation In Australia
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review