Nissan Sunny Vs Volkswagen Vento comparison
Compare Nissan Sunny and Volkswagen Vento
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Sunny Vs Volkswagen Vento on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 8.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 9.85 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Sunny Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.35 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Volkswagen Vento starts at ₹ 10.28 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.79 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Volkswagen Vento costs ₹ 11.06 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Volkswagen Vento comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.2 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Sunny base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Volkswagen Vento base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 22 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Sunny gets 2 Petrol 98, 100 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Volkswagen Vento comes in 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan Sunny
- BMW X5 Vs BMW X3
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Nissan Sunny
- Nissan Terrano Vs Nissan Micra Active
- Audi A3 Vs Nissan Sunny
- Datsun Go Vs Nissan Sunny
- Honda BR-V Vs Nissan Sunny
- Hyundai Grand i10 Vs Nissan Sunny
- Hyundai Verna Vs Nissan Sunny
- Nissan Sunny XE Petrol Vs Nissan Sunny XE Petrol
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Verna
- Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition Vs Force Motors Gurkha 3-Door Xpedition
- Ford EcoSport Vs Renault Duster
- BMW X1 Vs Ford Endeavour Vs Renault Duster
- Ford Freestyle Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Toyota Innova Crysta Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vs Honda BR-V
- Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs Hyundai Creta 1.5 EX Petrol Vs MG Hector
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta
- Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Tata Nexon
- Hyundai i20 Active Vs Hyundai Elite i20
Recent News and Reviews
- SIAM Acknowledges Automakers' Compliance In Meeting BS6 Deadline
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Royal Enfield Sees Massive Dip Of 44 Per Cent In Domestic Sales
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review