Nissan Sunny Vs Toyota Yaris comparison
Compare Nissan Sunny and Toyota Yaris
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Sunny Vs Toyota Yaris on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 7.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 8.61 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Sunny Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Toyota Yaris starts at ₹ 8.65 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.07 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Sunny base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Toyota Yaris base Petrol returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Sunny gets 2 Petrol 98, 100 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Toyota Yaris comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan Sunny
- Honda Accord Vs Nissan Sunny
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Nissan Sunny
- Honda City Vs Nissan Sunny
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Renault Duster
- Skoda Rapid Vs Nissan Sunny
- Toyota Corolla Altis Vs Nissan Sunny
- Nissan Sunny Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Nissan Sunny XE Petrol Vs Nissan Sunny XE Petrol
- Skoda Octavia Vs Nissan Sunny
- Hyundai Verna Vs Honda City
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- SIAM Acknowledges Automakers' Compliance In Meeting BS6 Deadline
- Two Wheeler Sales March 2020: Royal Enfield Sees Massive Dip Of 44 Per Cent In Domestic Sales
- BS6 Emission Norms: 7 Cars You Will Not See Again At A Showroom Near You
- Top 5 BS4 Engines Which We Won’t See In The BS6 Era
- Car Sales March 2020: Tata Motors Volumes Drop 84%; FY2020 Sales Down By 35%
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace Review