Nissan Sunny Vs Skoda Rapid comparison
Compare Nissan Sunny and Skoda Rapid
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Sunny Vs Skoda Rapid on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 8.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 9.85 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Sunny Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.35 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Skoda Rapid starts at ₹ 8.16 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 15.22 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Skoda Rapid costs ₹ 11.97 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Skoda Rapid comes with a price tag of ₹ 16.92 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Sunny base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Skoda Rapid base Petrol returns 15 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 21 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Sunny gets 2 Petrol 100, 98 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Skoda Rapid comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan Sunny
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun