Nissan Sunny XL Petrol Vs Nissan Sunny XE Petrol comparison
Compare Nissan Sunny and Nissan Sunny
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Sunny Vs Nissan Sunny on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 8.1 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.35 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 9.85 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Sunny Diesel top-end costs ₹ 11.35 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Sunny base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Sunny gets 2 Petrol 98, 100 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan Sunny
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Volkswagen Vento (Polo Sedan) Unveiled In Russia
- Skoda Octavia RS 245 Online Bookings To Open On March 1
- Aston Martin Shares Slide As Losses Deepen And Finance Chief Leaves
- 2020 Honda Unicorn 160 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 93,593
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show: Volkswagen To Showcase Touareg R Plug-In Hybrid
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review