Nissan Sunny Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comparison
Compare Nissan Sunny and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Sunny Vs Maruti Suzuki Ciaz on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 7.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 8.61 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Sunny Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.94 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz starts at ₹ 8.32 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.1 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Sunny base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz base Petrol returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Sunny gets 2 Petrol 98, 100 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz comes in 103 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Sunny and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
The Hyundai Verna is the crowned king when it comes to the compact sedan segment. Launched in late 2017, the car took on its then rivals, the Honda City and the original Maruti Suzuki Ciaz to come... Read More
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Nissan Sunny
- Honda Accord Vs Nissan Sunny
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Nissan Sunny
- Honda City Vs Nissan Sunny
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Renault Duster
- Skoda Rapid Vs Nissan Sunny
- Toyota Corolla Altis Vs Nissan Sunny
- Nissan Sunny Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Nissan Sunny XE Petrol Vs Nissan Sunny XE Petrol
- Skoda Octavia Vs Nissan Sunny
- Hyundai Verna Vs Honda City
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Announces Relief Initiatives In Fight Against The Coronavirus Pandemic
- BMW R 18 Production Model Unveiled
- Mahindra Board Holds Plans To Invest Fresh Equity In SsangYong Amidst Coronavirus Pandemic
- Maruti Suzuki CelerioX BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 4.90 Lakh
- Honda And GM To Jointly Develop Next-Gen Electric Vehicles
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review