Nissan Sunny Vs Honda City comparison
Compare Nissan Sunny and Honda City
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Sunny Vs Honda City on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Honda City starts at ₹ 11.32 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 16.98 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Honda City costs ₹ 13.21 Lakh, whereas the Honda City Diesel top-end costs ₹ 16.86 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Sunny starts at ₹ 7.85 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 10.72 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Nissan Sunny costs ₹ 8.87 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Nissan Sunny comes with a price tag of ₹ 10.88 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda City base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 25 kmpl. The Nissan Sunny base Petrol returns 17 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 23 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Honda City gets 117 bhp Petrol engine and 99 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Nissan Sunny comes in 2 Petrol 100, 98 bhp engines and 85 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Sunny and Honda City
The compact sedan segment has received a booster shot with the arrival of the next gen Hyundai Verna. We pit it against the segment's two bestsellers - Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Honda City. Read More
Related Comparison of Nissan Sunny
- Nissan Sunny XL Petrol Vs Nissan Sunny XE Petrol
- Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Verna
- Skoda Rapid Vs Nissan Sunny
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Vs Nissan Sunny
- Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai Creta
- Nissan Sunny XE Petrol Vs Nissan Sunny XE Petrol
- Nissan Terrano Vs Renault Duster
- Fiat Linea Vs Nissan Sunny
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- Kia Carnival Receives Over 1400 Bookings Just A Day After Order Books Open
- Hyundai India Postpones Investment Plans In New Plant
- Price Comparison: Tata Altroz vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai i20 vs Honda Jazz
- TVS Teases Electric Scooter; Launch Date Revealed
- Force Reveals New Shared Mobility Platform
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review