Nissan Micra Active XV S Vs Nissan Micra Active XV comparison
Compare Nissan Micra Active and Nissan Micra Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Micra Active Vs Nissan Micra Active on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Micra Active starts at ₹ 5.15 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.19 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Micra Active base Petrol engine returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Micra Active gets 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan Micra Active
- Nissan Micra Active XV S Vs Nissan Micra Active XV
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Nissan Micra Active
- Mahindra KUV100 Vs Ford Freestyle
- Toyota Glanza Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Hyundai Venue
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Renault Kwid
- Renault Kwid Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Nissan Micra Active
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review