Nissan Micra Active Vs Hyundai Grand i10 comparison
Compare Nissan Micra Active and Hyundai Grand i10
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Micra Active Vs Hyundai Grand i10 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Micra Active starts at ₹ 5.84 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 6.66 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Grand i10 starts at ₹ 6.48 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 7.46 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Micra Active base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl. The Hyundai Grand i10 base Petrol returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Micra Active gets 67 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Grand i10 comes in 83 bhp Petrol engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Micra Active and Hyundai Grand i10
The brand new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is ready to battle the mighty Maruti Suzuki Swift and formidable Ford Figo to claim the hatchback crown. Can it? Read More
Two cars stand on the evolution ladder - the Bolt and the Grand i10; while Hyundai wants to enter a new segment, Tata Motors wants to tell people that it's made a car that moves away from the... Read More
Related Comparison of Nissan Micra Active
- Fiat Punto Evo Vs Nissan Micra Active
- Renault Kwid STD BS VI Vs Renault Kwid Climber Easy-R BS VI
- Ford Figo Vs Nissan Micra Active
- Renault Kwid Climber AMT Vs Renault Kwid RXT 1.0 AMT Driver Airbag Option
- Renault Kwid Climber BS VI Vs Renault Kwid STD BS VI
- Renault Kwid STD BS VI Vs Renault Kwid STD BS VI
- Nissan Micra Active Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Nissan Micra Active XL Vs Nissan Micra Active XL
- Hyundai New Santro Vs Nissan Micra Active
Recent News and Reviews
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Volkswagen T-Roc Launch Date Announced
- Hyundai i20: New Vs Old
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun