Nissan Micra Vs Nissan Micra Active comparison
Compare Nissan Micra and Nissan Micra Active
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Micra Vs Nissan Micra Active on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Micra starts at ₹ 7.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Micra costs ₹ 8.52 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Micra Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Micra Active starts at ₹ 5.84 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.66 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Micra base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Nissan Micra Active base Petrol returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Micra gets 76 bhp Petrol engine and 63 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Nissan Micra Active comes in 67 bhp Petrol engine.
Feb 13, 2017 12:38 PM
We are talking about a new generation Nissan Micra that has grown into a modern, sporty and trendy car. What was wrong with the previous generation? Looking at global sales numbers, nothing. In... Read More
Related Comparison of Nissan Micra
- Nissan Micra Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Nissan Micra Vs Renault Captur
- Nissan Micra Vs Toyota Yaris
- Nissan Micra Vs Toyota Glanza
- Renault Kwid Vs Nissan Micra
- Nissan Micra Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Nissan Micra Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Nissan Micra Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Nissan Micra Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Nissan Micra Vs Nissan Sunny
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Head Pawan Munjal Says It's The Era Of Partnerships For EVs
- Jaguar Land Rover's UK Output At Risk From Coronavirus-Hit Supplies
- Hero MotoCorp Is Open To A Partnership With Harley-Davidson: Report
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Toyota Teases Small SUV Ahead Of Global Debut
- 2020 Hyundai i20 Breaks Cover; Gets New Tech, Bolder Design
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review