Nissan Micra Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class comparison
Compare Nissan Micra and Mercedes-Benz A-Class
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Micra Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Micra starts at ₹ 6.63 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.82 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Micra costs ₹ 7.44 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Micra Diesel top-end costs ₹ 8.13 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class starts at ₹ 27.87 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class costs ₹ 29.26 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Micra base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class base Petrol returns 16 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Micra gets 76 bhp Petrol engine and 63 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz A-Class comes in 122 bhp Petrol engine and 136 bhp Diesel engine.
Feb 13, 2017 12:38 PM
We are talking about a new generation Nissan Micra that has grown into a modern, sporty and trendy car. What was wrong with the previous generation? Looking at global sales numbers, nothing. In... Read More
Related Comparison of Nissan Micra
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda And GM To Jointly Develop Next-Gen Electric Vehicles
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift: Things We Know So Far
- Tata Nexon XZ+ (S) Variant With Sunroof Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 10.10 Lakh
- Norton Sold 961 Engine Rights To Chinese Firm: Reports
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Skoda Auto Volkswagen Start Producing Face Shields At Chakan Plant
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review