Nissan Micra Vs Abarth Punto comparison
Compare Nissan Micra and Abarth Punto
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Micra Vs Abarth Punto on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Micra starts at ₹ 7.6 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 8.95 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Micra costs ₹ 8.52 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Micra Diesel top-end costs ₹ 9.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Abarth Punto starts at ₹ 10.86 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Micra base Petrol engine returns 19 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 23 kmpl. The Abarth Punto base Petrol returns 16 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Micra gets 76 bhp Petrol engine and 63 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Abarth Punto comes in 145 bhp Petrol engine.
Feb 13, 2017 12:38 PM
We are talking about a new generation Nissan Micra that has grown into a modern, sporty and trendy car. What was wrong with the previous generation? Looking at global sales numbers, nothing. In... Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Micra and Abarth Punto
These cars are still not of the 'hot-hatch' level. It's a good start, and things will (hopefully) only get better and more manufacturers (again, hopefully) will embrace this relatively... Read More
Related Comparison of Nissan Micra
- Nissan Micra Vs Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
- Nissan Micra Vs Renault Captur
- Nissan Micra Vs Toyota Yaris
- Nissan Micra Vs Toyota Glanza
- Renault Kwid Vs Nissan Micra
- Nissan Micra Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Nissan Micra Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Nissan Micra Vs Maruti Suzuki Wagon R
- Nissan Micra Vs Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Nissan Micra Vs Nissan Sunny
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review