Nissan Kicks Vs Mitsubishi Outlander comparison
Compare Nissan Kicks and Mitsubishi Outlander
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Kicks Vs Mitsubishi Outlander on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mitsubishi Outlander starts at ₹ 32.02 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.02 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Nissan Kicks costs ₹ 11.3 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Nissan Kicks comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mitsubishi Outlander base Petrol engine returns 17 kmpl. The Nissan Kicks base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mitsubishi Outlander gets 165 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Nissan Kicks comes in 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Kicks and Mitsubishi Outlander
Related Comparison of Nissan Kicks
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun