Nissan Kicks Vs MG Hector comparison
Compare Nissan Kicks and MG Hector
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Kicks Vs MG Hector on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Kicks costs ₹ 11.3 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Kicks Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the MG Hector starts at ₹ 15.13 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.67 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the MG Hector costs ₹ 16.15 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of MG Hector comes with a price tag of ₹ 20.63 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Kicks base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The MG Hector base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 17 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Kicks gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the MG Hector comes in 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Kicks and MG Hector
Related Comparison of Nissan Kicks
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun