Nissan Kicks Vs Mahindra XUV500 comparison
Compare Nissan Kicks and Mahindra XUV500
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Kicks Vs Mahindra XUV500 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mahindra XUV500 starts at ₹ 19.24 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mahindra XUV500 costs ₹ 14.77 Lakh, whereas the Mahindra XUV500 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 22.22 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.02 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Nissan Kicks costs ₹ 11.3 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Nissan Kicks comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra XUV500 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Nissan Kicks base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra XUV500 gets 138 bhp Petrol engine and 153 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Nissan Kicks comes in 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Kicks and Mahindra XUV500
Related Comparison of Nissan Kicks
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- Formula E: Mahindra Racing & Automobili Pininfarina Further Strengthen Partnership
- Kia Motors To Introduce Its New Logo This Year
- SIAM Proposes To Set Up A South Asian Automotive Forum
- Next-Gen Volkswagen Vento (Polo Sedan) Unveiled In Russia
- 2020 Hero Super Splendor 125 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 67,300
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review