Nissan Kicks Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus comparison
Compare Nissan Kicks and Mahindra TUV300 Plus
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Kicks Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Kicks costs ₹ 11.3 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Kicks Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra TUV300 Plus starts at ₹ 11.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.72 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Kicks base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Mahindra TUV300 Plus base Diesel returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Kicks gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mahindra TUV300 Plus comes in 120 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Kicks and Mahindra TUV300 Plus
Related Comparison of Nissan Kicks
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Delta Electronics Opens New E-Mobility Tech Experience Center
- India's Fastest Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Can Hit 0-100 Kmph In Just 5 Seconds
- Mahindra XUV500 Electric Concept To Debut At 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Motors To Launch 4 New Electric Vehicles By 2022: N Chandrasekaran
- Ather 450X: Variants, Specifications And Pricing Explained
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review