Nissan Kicks Vs Jeep Compass comparison
Compare Nissan Kicks and Jeep Compass
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Kicks Vs Jeep Compass on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 13.02 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Nissan Kicks costs ₹ 11.3 Lakh, whereas the Nissan Kicks Diesel top-end costs ₹ 17.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 18.21 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 25.37 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 19.11 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Compass comes with a price tag of ₹ 32.81 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Nissan Kicks base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 20 kmpl. The Jeep Compass base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 16 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Nissan Kicks gets 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jeep Compass comes in 161 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 171, 170 bhp engines.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Kicks and Jeep Compass
Related Comparison of Nissan Kicks
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW Teases The M4 GT3; To Roll Out In 2022
- Tata Altroz: Variants Explained
- Maruti Suzuki Records Production Growth In November 2019 After Eight Months
- Aston Martin CEO Says Shareholders In It For The Long-Term, Not Soliciting Participation
- Hyundai's Research Shows There Are 36,750 Different Driving Styles
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review
- Toyota Glanza Review