Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai Tucson comparison
Compare Nissan Kicks and Hyundai Tucson
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai Tucson on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Hyundai Tucson starts at ₹ 22.24 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 28.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Hyundai Tucson costs ₹ 23.84 Lakh, whereas the Hyundai Tucson Diesel top-end costs ₹ 31.92 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan Kicks starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.02 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Nissan Kicks costs ₹ 11.3 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Nissan Kicks comes with a price tag of ₹ 17.38 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hyundai Tucson base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 16 kmpl. The Nissan Kicks base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Hyundai Tucson gets 153 bhp Petrol engine and 182 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Nissan Kicks comes in 104 bhp Petrol engine and 108 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Nissan Kicks and Hyundai Tucson
Related Comparison of Nissan Kicks
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra-Owned Design House Pininfarina Reveals New 90th Anniversary Logo
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Gurugram Police Adds 10 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Motorcycles To Their Squad
- Patent Images Reveal Honda CB Hornet 160R-Based Neo-Retro Scrambler
- Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Crosses 50,000 Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review