Nissan GT-R Vs Porsche 718 Boxster comparison
Compare Nissan GT-R and Porsche 718 Boxster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan GT-R Vs Porsche 718 Boxster on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 718 Boxster starts at ₹ 1.05 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.48 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 718 Boxster base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Nissan GT-R base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 718 Boxster gets 295 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Nissan GT-R comes in 562 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan GT-R
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- New Vehicle Registration Fell By 15% In 2019: FADA
- Mercedes-Benz India Announces Its Line-Up For 2020 Auto Expo
- Tata Altroz India Launch: Price Expectation
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Tesla Rebuffs U.S. Safety Recall Petition, Says No Unintended Acceleration In Vehicles
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review