Nissan GT-R Vs Maserati GranTurismo comparison
Compare Nissan GT-R and Maserati GranTurismo
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan GT-R Vs Maserati GranTurismo on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maserati GranTurismo starts at ₹ 2.66 Crore and goes up to ₹ 2.96 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.48 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maserati GranTurismo base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Nissan GT-R base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maserati GranTurismo gets 460 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Nissan GT-R comes in 562 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan GT-R
- Porsche 911 Vs Nissan GT-R
- Nissan GT-R Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Nissan GT-R
- BMW Z4 Vs Maserati GranTurismo
- Nissan GT-R Vs Audi R8
- Nissan GT-R Vs BMW M3
- Nissan GT-R Vs DC Avanti
- Nissan GT-R Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Nissan GT-R
- Porsche Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo Vs Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- Ford India Introduces FordPass Connected Tech For All BS6 Models
- Maruti Suzuki Shifts Production Focus To Small Cars That Are Driving Sales
- Germany's Volkswagen And Daimler Push For More 'Sustainable' Chile Lithium
- FADA Asks Manufacturers To Only Dispatch BS6 Vehicles To Dealers With Immediate Effect
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review