Nissan GT-R Vs DC Avanti comparison
Compare Nissan GT-R and DC Avanti
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan GT-R Vs DC Avanti on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol DC Avanti starts at ₹ 42.54 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.48 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the DC Avanti base Petrol engine returns 10 kmpl. The Nissan GT-R base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the DC Avanti gets 250 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Nissan GT-R comes in 562 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan GT-R
- Porsche 911 Vs Nissan GT-R
- Nissan GT-R Vs Toyota Land Cruiser
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Nissan GT-R
- BMW Z4 Vs Maserati GranTurismo
- Nissan GT-R Vs Audi R8
- Nissan GT-R Vs BMW M3
- Nissan GT-R Vs DC Avanti
- Nissan GT-R Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Nissan GT-R
- Porsche Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo Vs Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive
Recent News and Reviews
- Uber Returns To Colombia Less Than A Month After Exit
- Red Bull Racing F1 Team Signs Jehan Daruvala For Junior Program; Will Compete In Formula 2
- Ashok Leyland Delivers Its First Batch Of BS6 Vehicles Built On New Modular Platform
- Nissan, Honda Delay Restart Of Some China Plants Due To Coronavirus
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Bugatti To Showcase Chiron Sport Edition Noire Sportive
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun