Nissan GT-R Vs BMW M4 comparison
Compare Nissan GT-R and BMW M4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan GT-R Vs BMW M4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M4 starts at ₹ 1.36 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.12 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Nissan GT-R base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M4 gets 431 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Nissan GT-R comes in 562 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan GT-R
- Ford EcoSport Vs Honda City
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Aura
- Hyundai Creta Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Honda City Vs Hyundai Elantra
- Toyota Glanza Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Nexon
- Lamborghini Huracan Vs BMW i8
- Land Rover Discovery Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mahindra Alturas G4 Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS Vs Mahindra Bolero Big Pik-Up CBC 1.5T - BS4 - PS
Recent News and Reviews
- BMW's Global Sales Plunge In First Quarter As Coronavirus Takes Toll
- Top Scooters For Riding Enthusiasts
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Continental Cancels Outlook For 2020
- India-Spec MG Gloster Cabin Spied
- 190-Year-Old Amrutanjan Bridge On Mumbai-Pune Expressway Demolished
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review