Nissan GT-R Vs BMW M4 comparison
Compare Nissan GT-R and BMW M4
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan GT-R Vs BMW M4 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW M4 starts at ₹ 1.61 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.48 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW M4 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl. The Nissan GT-R base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the BMW M4 gets 431 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Nissan GT-R comes in 562 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan GT-R
- Hyundai Venue Vs Maruti Suzuki Swift
- Hyundai Venue Vs Nissan Kicks Vs Hyundai New Santro
- Hyundai Xcent SX Petrol Vs Hyundai Xcent S Petrol
- Hyundai Xcent Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai Elite i20
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross STD
- Maserati Levante Vs Jaguar F-Pace
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Vs Jaguar XF Vs BMW 5 Series
- Jeep Compass Sport Plus Diesel Vs Jeep Compass Longitude (O) 2.0 Diesel
- Jeep Compass Vs Ford EcoSport
- BMW X3 Vs Jeep Compass Vs Tata Hexa
Recent News and Reviews
- U.S. Will Look At Sudden Acceleration Complaints Involving 500,000 Tesla Vehicles
- German Carmakers, Unions Urge More Government Help For Electric Shift
- MG ZS EV Bags 2100 Bookings In Just 27 Days; Launch Preponed
- China's Great Wall Motor Agrees To Buy General Motors' India Plant
- Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 3.81 Lakh
- Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Review
- 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Automatic Review
- 2020 Suzuki Access 125 BS6 First Ride Review
- MG ZS Electric SUV Review
- Honda SP 125 First Ride Review