Nissan GT-R Vs Aston Martin DB9 comparison
Compare Nissan GT-R and Aston Martin DB9
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Nissan GT-R Vs Aston Martin DB9 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Aston Martin DB9 starts at ₹ 2.16 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Nissan GT-R starts at ₹ 2.48 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Aston Martin DB9 base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Nissan GT-R base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Aston Martin DB9 gets 540 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Nissan GT-R comes in 562 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Nissan GT-R
- Jaguar F-Type Vs Nissan GT-R
- Mercedes-AMG E 63 S Vs Nissan GT-R
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Vs Nissan GT-R
- Nissan GT-R Vs Audi R8
- Nissan GT-R Vs Lamborghini Huracan
- Nissan GT-R Vs Porsche Boxster
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Vs Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- Nissan GT-R Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- Nissan GT-R Vs BMW M3
- Nissan GT-R Vs BMW M4
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Next-Gen Hyundai Creta Spotted With Dual-Tip Exhaust
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review