Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Toyota Fortuner comparison
Compare Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and Toyota Fortuner
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Toyota Fortuner on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Toyota Fortuner starts at ₹ 33.08 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 34.96 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Toyota Fortuner costs ₹ 35.45 Lakh, whereas the Toyota Fortuner Diesel top-end costs ₹ 40.19 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport starts at ₹ 33.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 35.69 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Toyota Fortuner base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 14 kmpl. The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Toyota Fortuner gets 164 bhp Petrol engine and 175 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comes in 176 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and Toyota Fortuner
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Jeep Compass Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Isuzu MU-X Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- MG Hector Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mitsubishi Montero
Recent News and Reviews
- McLaren MCL35 Will "Shine" At The 2020 F1 Season. Quite Literally Though!
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review