Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs MINI 3 door comparison
Compare Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and MINI 3 door
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs MINI 3 door on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI 3 door starts at ₹ 39.42 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 51.57 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI 3 door costs ₹ 35.14 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport starts at ₹ 33.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 35.69 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI 3 door base Petrol engine returns 16 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 21 kmpl. The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MINI 3 door gets 2 Petrol 189, 228 bhp engines and 114 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comes in 176 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Lexus NX Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Toyota Innova Crysta
- Honda CR-V Vs Isuzu MU-X
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- MG Hector Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Ford Endeavour Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Honda CR-V Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Tesla's German Plant To Produce 500,000 Cars A Year: Report
- Porsche's Electric Taycan Draws Interest From 30,000 Buyers: Report
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Adventure May Be Introduced
- Mercedes-Benz India To Hike Prices Across Its Portfolio From January 2020
- New Vehicle Registration Increased By 2% In November 2019: FADA
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review