Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE comparison
Compare Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and Mercedes-Benz GLE
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mercedes-Benz GLE on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Mercedes-Benz GLE starts at ₹ 92.5 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the Mercedes-Benz GLE costs ₹ 79.48 Lakh, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLE Diesel top-end costs ₹ 92.08 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport starts at ₹ 33.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 35.69 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mercedes-Benz GLE base Petrol engine returns 9 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 10 kmpl. The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mercedes-Benz GLE gets 333 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 204, 258 bhp engines, whereas the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comes in 176 bhp Diesel engine.
Dec 01, 2018 01:01 PM
While the 450 petrol is the obvious performer, the 400d is my pick for all its grunt and power. Its also the right blend of sophisticated and smooth with brawny and brave. All while also giving... Read More
Related Comparison of Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol BS6 Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 (O) Dual Tone Petrol
- Mahindra XUV300 W8 Diesel Vs Mahindra XUV300 W8 Petrol
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Mahindra XUV500 Vs Volkswagen Polo
- Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O) Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11 (O)
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W11
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W5
- Mahindra XUV500 W7 Vs Mahindra XUV500 W9
- Mahindra XUV500 W4 FWD Vs Mahindra XUV500 W8 FWD
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda Two-Wheelers' BS6 Range Sales Cross 1 Lakh Units
- Fiat Chrysler Asks U.S. Court To Toss Out GM Racketeering Claims
- Okinawa Teases Electric Maxi-Scooter Ahead Of 2020 Auto Expo
- Harley-Davidson Reveals Two New Electric Motorcycle Concepts
- U.S. Senator Slams Tesla's 'Misleading' Name For Autopilot Driver Assistance System
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review
- Tata Nexon Electric SUV Review
- 2020 Kia Carnival Review; Does It Redefine the MPV Segment?
- Exclusive: Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Review
- 2020 Jeep Compass Diesel Automatic Review