Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mahindra Thar comparison
Compare Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and Mahindra Thar
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mahindra Thar on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mahindra Thar starts at ₹ 11.11 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.56 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport starts at ₹ 33.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 35.69 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Thar base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl. The Mitsubishi Pajero Sport base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Thar gets 105 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport comes in 176 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- Mumbai-Pune Expressway Toll Rate To Increase From April 1, 2020
- 2020 Geneva Motor Show: Volkswagen Reveals The Golf GTI, GTE And GTD
- Royal Enfield Files Trademarks For Flying Flea, Roadster
- Yamaha Tenere 700 Rally Variant May Be Introduced
- Ola Appoints Former Indian Diplomat Officer Gautam Bambawale As Senior Advisor
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review