Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comparison
Compare Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Isuzu D-Max V-Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mitsubishi Pajero Sport starts at ₹ 33.09 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 35.69 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross starts at ₹ 19.77 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 23.83 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport base Diesel engine returns 14 kmpl. The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross base Diesel returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport gets 176 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross comes in 2 Diesel 134, 148 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Jeep Compass Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Isuzu MU-X Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- MG Hector Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Land Rover Range Rover
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Mahindra Bolero Camper Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mahindra Thar
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mitsubishi Montero
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review