Mitsubishi Montero Vs Lexus NX comparison
Compare Mitsubishi Montero and Lexus NX
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mitsubishi Montero Vs Lexus NX on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Mitsubishi Montero starts at ₹ 68.62 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus NX starts at ₹ 64.88 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67.72 Lakh for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mitsubishi Montero base Diesel engine returns 12 kmpl. The Lexus NX base Hybrid returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mitsubishi Montero gets 189 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Lexus NX comes in 194 bhp Hybrid engine.
Related Comparison of Mitsubishi Montero
Recent News and Reviews
- Maserati's New Super Sports Car To Be Named MC20
- Self-Driving Car Companies Complain California Test Data May Mislead
- Daimler Warns Of 'Significant Adverse Effects' Of Virus Outbreak
- Meet The World's First 3D Printed Hybrid Hypercar - Czinger 21C
- China's Geely Starts Online Sales As Coronavirus Keeps Buyers At Home
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review
- 2020 Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review
- Hero XPulse 200 Rally Kit First Ride Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun