Mitsubishi Montero Vs Ford Endeavour comparison
Compare Mitsubishi Montero and Ford Endeavour
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mitsubishi Montero Vs Ford Endeavour on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Diesel Ford Endeavour starts at ₹ 33.52 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 40.01 Lakh for the fully-loaded Diesel model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mitsubishi Montero starts at ₹ 68.62 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ford Endeavour base Diesel engine returns 13 kmpl. The Mitsubishi Montero base Diesel returns 12 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ford Endeavour gets 2 Diesel 158, 197 bhp engines, whereas the Mitsubishi Montero comes in 189 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mitsubishi Montero and Ford Endeavour
The hottest segments ruling our market are indeed SUVs and when it comes to the flagships in this space, it's the big beasts - the Toyota Fortuner and the Ford Endeavour. The Fortuner has always... Read More
Related Comparison of Mitsubishi Montero
- Honda CR-V Vs Mitsubishi Montero
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mitsubishi Montero
- Toyota Land Cruiser Vs Mitsubishi Montero
- Ford Mustang Vs Mitsubishi Montero
- Isuzu MU-X Vs Toyota Fortuner
- Isuzu MU-X Vs Mitsubishi Montero
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Vs Mitsubishi Montero
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Mitsubishi Montero
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS NTorq 125 Sales Cross 4 Lakh Units
- 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched; Priced At Rs. 13.75 Lakh
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 1.31 Crore
- Tata Altroz Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Hyundai i20 Vs Honda Jazz: Specification Comparison
- Isuzu Announces 8 Year/ 2 Lakh Km Warranty On The MU-X SUV
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V BS6 Review
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Review
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Facelift Review
- Tata Altroz Review: How Good Is Tata's First Premium Hatchback?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review