MINI Countryman Vs Renault Captur comparison
Compare MINI Countryman and Renault Captur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Countryman Vs Renault Captur on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2019. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 41.43 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 50.28 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 44.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Captur starts at ₹ 10.85 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.26 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 12.49 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Captur comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Countryman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Renault Captur base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Countryman gets 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Captur comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MINI Countryman
- Tata Harrier Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Honda Civic
- Honda Civic Vs Toyota Camry Vs Honda Accord
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra XUV500 Vs Abarth Avventura
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Aston Martin DB11 Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- BMW 3 Series Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Vs Audi A4
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Audi A4
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A4 Vs Volkswagen Vento
- Audi A6 Vs Audi A5 Vs Audi S5
Recent News and Reviews
- Jaguar Land Rover Global Sales Down By 3.4% In November 2019
- VW's German Plants Need To Shape Up, Says Production Chief
- Japan's Markets Watchdog Likely To Recommend $22 Million Fine Against Nissan
- Top Motorcycles At India Bike Week 2019
- Billionaire Lawrence Stroll Seeks Big Stake In Aston Martin - Report
- Tata's First Premium Hatchback: How Good Is It?
- Jaguar XE Facelift Review
- 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 Review
- Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Drive Review
- Mahindra Treo Review