MINI Countryman Vs Renault Captur comparison
Compare MINI Countryman and Renault Captur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Countryman Vs Renault Captur on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 41.43 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 50.28 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 44.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Renault Captur starts at ₹ 10.85 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.26 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Renault Captur costs ₹ 12.49 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Renault Captur comes with a price tag of ₹ 15.44 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Countryman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Renault Captur base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 20 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Countryman gets 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Renault Captur comes in 106 bhp Petrol engine and 110 bhp Diesel engine.
Related Comparison of MINI Countryman
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Kia Seltos
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Hyundai New Santro
- MG Hector Vs Kia Seltos Vs Mahindra Marazzo
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Kia Seltos
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Honda Amaze
- Kia Seltos Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Vs Kia Seltos
Recent News and Reviews
- SIAM Proposes Setting Up South Asian Automotive Forum To Strengthen Business Relationships
- Kia Motors To Introduce Its New Logo This Year
- SIAM Proposes To Set Up A South Asian Automotive Forum
- Next-Gen Volkswagen Vento (Polo Sedan) Unveiled In Russia
- 2020 Hero Super Splendor 125 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 67,300
- 2020 KTM 390 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 KTM 200 Duke First Ride Review
- 2020 Honda Activa 6G Review
- Toyota Vellfire First Drive Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R First Ride Review