MINI Countryman Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA comparison
Compare MINI Countryman and Mercedes-Benz GLA
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Countryman Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 41.43 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 50.28 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 44.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-Benz GLA starts at ₹ 40.81 Lakh. The base Diesel model of the Mercedes-Benz GLA costs ₹ 38.39 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Mercedes-Benz GLA comes with a price tag of ₹ 45.84 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Countryman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Mercedes-Benz GLA base Petrol returns 14 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 18 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Countryman gets 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Mercedes-Benz GLA comes in 181 bhp Petrol engine and 2 Diesel 134, 168 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of MINI Countryman
Recent News and Reviews
- Geneva Motor Show 2020: Kia Reveals New-Gen Sorento SUV
- New Gen Land Rover Defender 110 Flies In The Upcoming James Bond Movie
- Beijing Auto Show Delayed Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Motor To Purchase GM’s Thailand Manufacturing Plant
- Mahindra XUV300 Receives Global NCAP's First Ever 'Safer Choice' Award
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review