MINI Countryman Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comparison
Compare MINI Countryman and Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MINI Countryman Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Cross on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MINI Countryman starts at ₹ 41.43 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 50.28 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MINI Countryman costs ₹ 44.38 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross starts at ₹ 10.07 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.59 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MINI Countryman base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 19 kmpl. The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross base Diesel returns 24 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MINI Countryman gets 189 bhp Petrol engine and 188 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross comes in 89 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of MINI Countryman and Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
The compact SUV segment in India has experienced rapid growth in recent years. Case in point, the arrival of cars like the Renault Duster, Ford EcoSport, and the Nissan Terrano - these cars have... Read More
Related Comparison of MINI Countryman
Recent News and Reviews
- China's Auto Sales May Fall 10 Per Cent In First Half Due To Coronavirus
- Great Wall Likely To Buy GM's Thailand Car Plant
- General Motors To Wind Down Australia, New Zealand Operations, Sell Thailand Plant
- Clock's Ticking For Nissan Boss Uchida To Show He Has A Plan: Report
- Tata Motors To Supply Tigor EVs To Gujarat Vij Under EESL Tender
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 BS6 First Ride Review
- Ather 450X Review: X Times The Fun
- Hyundai Aura Review
- KTM 390 Adventure First Ride Review
- Michelin Energy XM2+ Tyres Review